FRENCH Digital/Print Skip Counting Colour by Code Worksheets – Summer / Été
Here’s a unique and fun way to practice skip counting (by 10s, 5s, and 2s) with your French primary students… with a fun, summer theme! This skip counting activity is simple, but will help all of your students successfully practice skip counting. It’s also an activity that fits perfectly if you have a random 10-15 minute space in your schedule to fill! It is a print/digital combined activity.
Here’s a unique and fun way to practice skip counting (by 10s, 5s, and 2s) with your French primary students… with a fun, summer theme!
This skip counting activity is simple, but will help all of your students successfully practice skip counting. It’s also an activity that fits perfectly if you have a random 10-15 minute space in your schedule to fill!
Easy Set Up:
- Choose an image from the menu on the menu page Click the picture you want, and make a copy when prompted (you can project the images for a whole-group activity, or set your students up with a tablet if you would like them to do this individually or as a math centre).
- You’ll also need to print and copy the back & white worksheet version of the image you chose.
- For this part of the activity, you will need access to Google Slides™ (or, if you’re using this as a math centre, your students will need a device with Google Slides™)
- Show your students one slide at a time, and have them skip count to determine how many objects or tally marks are shown.
- They’ll find that number on their sheet, and colour each space with that number in the colour shown by the paintbrush on that slide.
- Repeat until complete!
- The last slide shows a completed version of the picture for checking.
- Once complete, students will skip count to fill out the missing numbers along the bottom of each page.
It is simple, unique, and hands-on, and students can ALL find success as they will be skip counting as a group.
(If you are not familiar with Google Classroom™, I would strongly recommend learning about how to use it and set it up PRIOR to purchasing this resource!)
In this resource, you will find…
- ✓ a PDF document containing detailed instructions to help you get set up
- ✓ a page with individual links to all 8 slides presentations
- ✓ 3 colouring sheets for counting by 10s
- ✓ 3 colouring sheets for counting by 5s
- ✓ 2 colouring sheets for counting by 2s
- ✓ each colouring sheet provides students with the opportunity to recognize the numbers as well as write them along the bottom
all with French instructions, crisp images, and clear, easy-to-read fonts.
****Please note that your students will need an Internet connection, a school Google Classroom account, and some sort of device in order to access the slideshows.***
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*