FRENCH Geoboard Farm Math Centre – Centres de mathématiques (la ferme) – Géoplans
Your students will LOVE this engaging farm-themed geoboard math centre, and you will love all the fine motor AND geometry practice they will be getting as they compose a wide variety of two dimensional shapes and objects with rubber bands.
Your students will LOVE this engaging Farm-themed geoboard math centre, and you will love all the fine motor AND geometry practice they will be getting as they compose a wide variety of two dimensional shapes and objects with rubber bands.
To prep this centre, simply print, laminate, and cut. Your students will need geoboards and rubber bands (coloured or plain – not included). They will choose a card (there are two difficulty levels to choose from) and use the rubber bands to try and build the spring object.
This math centre is great way for students to practice composing two dimensional shapes, and using those shapes to build more shapes! Building shapes with geoboards also allows for students to explore different attributes and characteristics of the shapes they see every day.
Each card comes in four versions to help you best meet your students’ needs – two difficulty levels on coloured cards, and two difficulty levels on black & white cards.
Each card includes:
- ✓ An easy-to-follow picture of a farm-themed object built using rubber bands
- ✓ The name of the object in a clear, easy-to-read font at the bottom
- ✓ The coloured cards are colourful, but use minimal ink to help you save $
- ✓ The black & white cards can easily be printed on coloured card stock to make them pop!
- ✓ Stars in the top right-hand corner of each card show the difficulty level (one star for easy, two stars for a challenge)
Also includes a recording sheet for your students to record their work!
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*