Affiches des nombres 0 à 20 (FRENCH Square Number posters 1-20)
Are you looking for French number posters for your primary classroom, but are short on space? These square number posters for 0-20 are easy to cut out and are a great way to save some precious room on the wall!
Are you looking for French number posters for your primary classroom, but are short on space? These square number posters for 0-20 are easy to cut out and are a great way to save some precious space!
Number posters make it easy and fun to learn, identify, and practice numbers!
You can also laminate the posters, put a magnet on the back, and hang them at the top of your white board – that’s what I do! By putting a magnet on the back, students can easily bring the poster to their work spot if they need reminders of how to correctly form each number.
This resource includes:
- 21 square number posters in colour (0-20)
- 21 square number posters in black & white (0-20)
- Instructions for printing your posters smaller, so that you can easily use these posters to also create student reference pages and number lines!
Each poster features:
- the target number written in a clear, easy-to-read font
- arrows to show correct path of motion
- stars to show where to put your pencil to start
- 10 frame(s) to show how many each number represents
42 number posters in all!
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*