Are you looking for French number posters for your primary classroom, but are short on space? These square number posters for 0-20 are easy to cut out and are a great way to save some precious space!
Number posters make it easy and fun to learn, identify, and practice numbers!
You can also laminate the posters, put a magnet on the back, and hang them at the top of your white board – that’s what I do! By putting a magnet on the back, students can easily bring the poster to their work spot if they need reminders of how to correctly form each number.
This resource includes:
- 21 square number posters in colour (0-20)
- 21 square number posters in black & white (0-20)
- Instructions for printing your posters smaller, so that you can easily use these posters to also create student reference pages and number lines!
Each poster features:
- the target number written in a clear, easy-to-read font
- arrows to show correct path of motion
- stars to show where to put your pencil to start
- 10 frame(s) to show how many each number represents
42 number posters in all!
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*