French Vocabulary Cards (Halloween) – Cartes de vocabulaire (l’Halloween)
It’s easy to teach and review Halloween vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and – of course! – speaking, en français.
It’s easy to teach and review French Halloween vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and – of course! – speaking, en français.
POSSIBLE USES FOR THESE FRENCH HALLOWEEN VOCABULARY CARDS INCLUDE:
- Word Wall displays – Laminate the cards and stick a magnet on the back for easy student access from your magnetic white board
- Writing centres – Laminate, hole punch one corner, and stick on a binder ring for portable word walls, perfect for use in your writing centre
- Personal thematic mini dictionaries – Print on plain white or coloured paper, cut along the lines, and staple together the black & white cards to make mini thematic dictionaries for each of your students. You can also have them colour them if you wish!
- Oral communication games – Print two sets of cards and use them to play Go Fish, Memory, etc.
- Reference sheets – Print all slides to a page by using the “Multiple” option in the Adobe print menu
- Mini vocabulary books – Send these home with your students to have them review and practice with their families
- … and more!
At four cards per page, these cards are quick to cut and print AND the perfect width for your white board. Check out the preview for a closer look!
Each card also includes a symbol(s) in the corner to show if the word is masculin, féminin, singulier ou pluriel. By providing this information, students are then able to choose an appropriate article that MAKES SENSE in their writing. It helps our second language learners avoid sentences like “J’aime ce le chien!”.
The following 36 words are included in this French Halloween Vocabulary set:
- chapeau de sorcière
- citrouille d’Halloween
- toile d’araignée
- chat noir
- sac de bonbons
- découper une citrouille
- pierre tombale
- pleine lune
- maison hantée
- fenêtre condamnée
What are other teachers saying about these French Halloween Vocabulary Cards?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I have purchased this resource in all available themes! I use them to help teach newly introduced vocabulary in a second language learning environment. The children also use them during writing.” – Renee S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My students love using these to help with their writing and as a bonus they look so cute!” – Madame Hymans
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Great pictures and vocabulary. Perfect for Halloween!” – Ciara V.
❤️Check out these other amazing French Halloween resources!❤️
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
✅Follow me on Instagram for more primary French teaching tips and resources!