Looking for a fun, seasonal way to review numbers to 30 and/or create a fun math display with your French primary students this spring?
Try these Spring-themed “Nombre du jour” sheets!
Here are two ideas for using these sheets:
- Provide all students with a sheet for the same number each day, and have everyone review numbers 1-30 by filling out each section of each sheet. Students can cut out the flowers and the title box and glue them on construction paper. They can put them all together to make a little “numbers book” at the end of 30 days.
- Give each student one number to complete. Colour and cut out the flowers, hole punch the top, then string them together to create a number line to display.
Each sheet includes:
- the target number displayed at the top
- trace the number 2-3 times
- count and colour the target amount (various spring objects)
- show the target number in a 10 frame
- show the target number using tally marks
- write the target number on your own
- write what comes before and after the target number
- an optional header saying « Le nombre du jour »
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*