French Vocabulary Cards (Feelings & Emotions) – Cartes de vocabulaire (les émotions)
It’s easy to teach and review feelings & emotions vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and – of course! – speaking, en français.
It’s easy to teach and review French feelings and emotions vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and – of course! – speaking, en français.
POSSIBLE USES FOR THESE CARDS INCLUDE:
- Word Wall displays – Laminate the cards and stick a magnet on the back for easy student access from your magnetic white board
- Writing centres – Laminate, hole punch one corner, and stick on a binder ring for portable word walls, perfect for use in your writing centre
- Personal thematic mini dictionaries – Print on plain white or coloured paper, cut along the lines, and staple together the black & white cards to make mini thematic dictionaries for each of your students. You can also have them colour them if you wish!
- Oral communication games – Print two sets of cards and use them to play Go Fish, Memory, etc.
- Reference sheets – Print all slides to a page by using the “Multiple” option in the Adobe print menu
- Mini vocabulary books – Send these home with your students to have them review and practice with their families
- … and more!
At four cards per page, these cards are quick to cut and print AND the perfect width for your white board. Check out the preview for a closer look!
Each card also includes a symbol(s) in the corner to show if the word is masculin, féminin, singulier ou pluriel. By providing this information, students are then able to choose an appropriate article that MAKES SENSE in their writing. It helps our second language learners avoid sentences like “J’aime ce le chien!”.
The following words are included in this set:
- fâché / fâchée
- ennuyé / ennuyée
- curieux / curieuse
- déçu / déçue
- gêné / gênée
- agité / agitée
- grincheux / grincheuse
- heureux / heureuse
- nerveux / nerveuse
- fier / fière
- effrayé / effrayée
- étonné / étonnée
- courageux / courageuse
- frustré / frustrée
- exclu / exclue
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*