French BOOM Cards – Back to School Predictable Sentences – La rentrée
Looking for a fun, engaging, DIGITAL way to help your students practice sight words, directionality, la limite de la phrase and one to one correspondence? These school-themed French Boom Learning cards will help your students practice all that and more!
Looking for a fun, engaging, DIGITAL way to help your students practice sight words, directionality, la limite de la phrase and one to one correspondence? These French Boom Cards will help your students practice all that and more!
This set of French Boom Cards features the following target sentence for students to practice:
- – C‘est mon/ma ________.
- To play, students will click the sound icon to hear the target sentence.
- They will drag and drop the words and punctuation marks on the right to the correct boxes in order to build the sentence that they heard.
- This set uses a variety of school-themed vocabulary words to complete the target sentence.
- Each card features a different vocabulary word (the articles will therefore also change from card to card).
- Gender is indicated on each card where relevant by using an image of a girl/boy.
- This set includes 15 cards
***Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available.
What are other teachers saying about these French boom cards?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Students loved this for online learning and as a center in class!” – Mme Amber
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Belle activité engageante, les élèves aiment beaucoup.” – Genevieve R.
❤️Check out more school themed resources here!❤️
- FRENCH Vocabulary Cards Year Long Bundle (cartes de vocabulaire)
- FRENCH School Themed Sight Word / Alphabet Fluency Practice Centre – L’école
- FRENCH Back to School Math and Literacy Dab It Activities (la rentrée)
- FRENCH Oral Communication Game for Back to School – Jeu de communication orale – la rentrée
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
✅Follow me on Instagram for more primary French teaching tips and resources!