French Google Classroom Resource – Apprendre les sons composés (FRENCH Sounds) DIGITAL
Do you already use my printable Apprendre les sons composés resource in your French primary classroom, but looking for a way to help your students continue practicing digitally, during this time of Distance Learning? Check out this digital add-on version of my best-selling Apprendre les sons composés resource!
Do you already use my printable Apprendre les sons composés resource in your French primary classroom, but looking for a way to help your students continue practicing digitally, during this time of Distance Learning? Check out this digital French Google Classroom resource that is an add-on version of my best-selling Apprendre les sons composés resource!
I have taken 9 popular “sons composés” and assigned sound a colour. Each sound has a digital flashcard, as well as digital flashcards with 11 different sentences. These sentences use words containing that sound to practice fluency and learning the sounds in context. The lists build in difficulty, and the sentence cards use sounds from each of the preceding lists as well.
Two versions of each list are included. One has highlighted/underlined sons composés, and one does not. You can choose which type you would like to assign to your students.
Each sound also has a fluency passage, where students will read a short story containing as many words with the target sound that I could fit into it.
Instead of printing the cards, with this French Google Classroom resource, you can email them to parents, assign them in Google Classroom™, and/or share each list via Google Drive™!
This resource contains:
- 1 Google Slide presentation containing a flash card for each son composé in isolation, for students to practice. (*I make a copy of this for each student, delete not-yet-learned sounds, and then add them back in one at a time, whenever a student moves on to a new list)
- 9 Google Slide presentations, each focusing on one French son composé (each coloured list is it’s own Google Slides presentation, so you can assign one list at a time for students to practice), with the target sound HIGHLIGHTED and previously-learned sounds UNDERLINED
- 9 Google Slide presentations, each focusing on one French son composé (each coloured list is it’s own Google Slides presentation, so you can assign one list at a time for students to practice), with NO highlighting or underlining (you can choose which style works best for your students)
- Instructions for accessing your copies, renaming them, and assigning them to your students inside of Google Classroom™
- 9 different partially-editable digital certificates (in colour) for you to share with your students as they master each list
- The sounds and sentences are the SAME as the ones included in the print version of this resource
**Please be aware that this product does not include any audio, and I am unable to add audio at this time. However, while schools are closed due to COVID-19, feel free to send videos of yourself reading the sentences or saying the sounds to your students via email or a password-protected platform.
NOTE: This product is only for you if you have already implemented and are actively using my Apprendre les sons composés resource in your classroom, and wish for your students to continue their learning from home. If you’ve never had your students practice sight words using this method, then this is not the product for you – now is not the time to try to teach your students a brand new method from afar. If you’re interested in starting my program next year, here is where you can find more information/purchase it.
What are other teachers saying about this French Google Classroom Resource?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Students were engaged and become familiar with the resource. I found they grow in confidence using this, so it allowed then to increase their sounds knowledge.” – Amy B.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Great bundle for daily and weekly practice…seamlessly imported in to my Google Classroom.” – Shelia Q.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Thanks for this resource! It worked well during distance learning! Amazing resource!!” – Mary F.
❤️Other French digital resources you will LOVE❤️
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
✅Follow me on Instagram for more primary French teaching tips and resources!