FRENCH Plants Worksheets and Activities – Les plantes
Teaching about plants this year? Why not use this package of pre-made worksheets, writing paper, activity ideas and a mini book to give you a hand? Everything you need to supplement your teaching about plant parts, the life cycle of a plant, and more!
Teaching about plants this year? Why not use this package of pre-made French plants worksheets, writing paper, activity ideas, and a mini book to give you a hand? Everything you need to supplement your teaching about plant parts, the life cycle of a plant, and more!
Included in this French Plants set are the following worksheets/activities:
- Mini livre – Le cycle de vie de la plante + grand livre en couleur
- Affiches Le cycle de vie de la plante
- Feuille de travail Le cycle de vie de la plante
- Papier d’écriture – Comment planter une graine ET Comment faire pousser une plante
- Feuille de travail Les parties de la plante
- Casse-tête Les parties de la plante
- Papier d’écriture (2 grandeurs) – Mes observations d’une plante
- Activité Je mange toute une plante
- Feuille de travail Les besoins d’une plante
- Chanson les parties de la plante
What are other teachers saying about these French plants resources?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Great resource I’m using during our Exploration unit on “Cycle de vie”. I always love the layout of Mme Andrea’s resources. Easy to use, simple fonts, etc.” – Anna H.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Loved this resource!! We did a pollinator garden outside and had plants growing inside for that! This was perfect to go along with our discoveries and observations of plants! So great to have such wonderful French resources!” – Paula S.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This is such a wonderful resource! I love all the word wall cards and activities that accompanied them. A great resource for exploring the life cycle of the plant.” – Kristen I.
❤️Other French Resources You Will LOVE:
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
✅Follow me on Instagram for more primary French teaching tips and resources!