HIVER Trier par le son initial – FRENCH Winter Sound Sorts – PRINT & DIGITAL
Teaching in person? Teaching online? Switching back & forth between the two? No worries! These PRINT AND DIGITAL winter word sorts are perfect for practicing beginning sounds en français. You can use this resource in person, online, or both! Here is a set of 20 engaging digital, full-colour literacy “worksheets” for sorting beginning sounds, PLUS the print version for each “worksheet”. This resource will be perfect for your French primary students!
Teaching in person? Teaching online? Switching back & forth between the two? No worries! These PRINT AND DIGITAL winter word sorts are perfect for practicing beginning sounds en français. You can use this resource in person, online, or both!
Here is a set of 20 engaging digital, full-colour literacy “worksheets” for sorting beginning sounds, PLUS the print version for each “worksheet”. This resource will be perfect for your French primary students!
This resource includes:
- 20 interactive drag & drop Google slides (winter-themed – full colour)
- A cut & paste printable version of each slide (black & white)
- A vocabulary list in case of any confusion/unknown words
- Teacher instructions
Enseignons ensemble members – this resource is included in the January 2021 resource pack.
The digital version of these sheets are great to use via distance if you have Google Classroom™ set up for your students. You can also use them in person. You can share your screen and complete together, or assign a few slides at a time to your students (to do this, make a copy and then delete the slides you don’t want to assign).
Students will say the target word on each snowball. They will then drag & drop each additional snowball to stack it on top of the target word that begins with the same sound.
You can use the printable version of these sheets for students to complete independently after you complete the digital sheets together, in a classroom setting or at home for those with printers (or as part of a printed at-home packet).
PRIOR TO PURCHASING, PLEASE READ:
- This resource is a Google Slides™ product, and is intended to be used with Google Classroom™. It can be used on a desktop, laptop, or tablet. I am not familiar with any other platforms (Seesaw, Teams, etc. and cannot guarantee that it will work as described if shared via those platforms instead).
- If you/your students try to play this game in “Present” mode (“Lire”), the GAME WILL NOT WORK. It MUST be played in “Edit” mode for the boxes to be “draggable”!
- Before assigning, you can delete any slides you don’t want your students to complete (maybe some are too difficult, use unfamiliar vocabulary, or your students’ stamina won’t allow them to complete all 20 pages in one go). You can also create a new presentation and copy-paste half the slides over to spread the activity over two+ days. You cannot share/resell these “new” presentations, as per the TOU of this resource. Share with your students only, please!
- Each time you click the link in the document, you’ll get a fresh copy of the original template — you can start over anytime!
****Please note that your students will need an Internet connection, a school Google Classroom account, and some sort of device in order to complete these worksheets***
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*