Médailles merveilleuses – les responsabilités (FRENCH Reward Tags)
Médailles merveilleuses (or “reward tags” in English) are a super fun, effective, simple classroom management technique, centred around noticing and rewarding the positive behaviours our students show and the great choices they make. This set includes 20 different tags that celebrate when your students show responsibility at school.
Looking for a simple, effective way to help your French primary students be their best selves this school year? Want to encourage and focus on their behaviours that promote a positive classroom community and applaud their personal growth?
Médailles merveilleuses (or “reward tags” in English) are a super fun, effective, simple classroom management technique, centred around noticing and rewarding the positive behaviours our students show and the great choices they make.
How it works:
- At the start of the year, each student receives an empty necklace chain (I prefer the ball chain necklaces, which can be found inexpensively on Amazon).
- Throughout the year, they receive médailles (“dog tags”) to reward them for showing great behaviour and choices to add to their necklace. The aim is to collect as many as they can throughout the year and to continuously improve their behaviour.
- The teacher decides how many tags they want to pass out each day.
- To keep your tags durable and lasting all year, I strongly suggest laminating them before you cut them out. Then, just punch a hole at the top of the tag and store them in an easily accessible place so you can grab them as soon as your students show great behaviour.
One thing to keep in mind is that we want our students to EARN their tags – we want them to be consciously reflecting and making good choices about how they interact with others!
This set includes 20 different tags that celebrate when your students show responsibility at school.
Included tags are:
- Concierge de la classe
- Présence parfaite
- Pupitre propre
- J’écoute mon enseignant/j’écoute mon enseignante
- Je suis les directives la première fois
- Je commence mon travail toute suite
- Je fais toujours de mon mieux
- Je suis les règlements
- Mon travail est propre
- Super organisé/super organisée
- Très concentré/très concentrée
- Je lève la main
- Soigneux avec les ciseaux/soigneuse avec les ciseaux
- Excellent dans l’autobus
- Calme dans le couloir
- Participant actif/participante active
- Cahier organisé/cahiers organisés
- Je range bien
- Super pour le suppléant/super pour la suppléante
- Je me prépare rapidement
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*