FRENCH Christmas / December Holiday Vocabulary Cards – Noël, Kwanzaa, Hanoukka
It’s easy to teach and review French Christmas vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and – of course! – speaking, en français.
It’s easy to teach and review French Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah vocabulary using this set of word wall cards! With French Christmas vocabulary cards in both colour and black & white, and featuring a clear, easy to read font, your French students will love referring to these versatile cards to help them with writing, spelling, and – of course! – speaking, en français.
POSSIBLE USES FOR THESE FRENCH CHRISTMAS VOCABULARY CARDS INCLUDE:
- Word Wall displays – Laminate the cards and stick a magnet on the back for easy student access from your magnetic white board
- Writing centres – Laminate, hole punch one corner, and stick on a binder ring for portable word walls, perfect for use in your writing centre
- Personal thematic mini dictionaries – Print on plain white or coloured paper, cut along the lines, and staple together the black & white cards to make mini thematic dictionaries for each of your students. You can also have them colour them if you wish!
- Oral communication games – Print two sets of cards and use them to play Go Fish, Memory, etc.
- Reference sheets – Print all slides to a page by using the “Multiple” option in the Adobe print menu
- Mini vocabulary books – Send these home with your students to have them review and practice with their families
- … and more!
At four cards per page, these cards are quick to cut and print AND the perfect width for your white board. Check out the preview for a closer look!
Each card also includes a symbol(s) in the corner to show if the word is masculin, féminin, singulier ou pluriel. By providing this information, students are then able to choose an appropriate article that MAKES SENSE in their writing. It helps our second language learners avoid sentences like “J’aime ce le chien!”.
The following 52 words are included in this French Christmas Vocabualry set (in both colour and black & white):
- boule de Noël
- canne de Noël
- sapin de Noël
- Mère Noël
- Père Noël
- cheval à bascule
- Pôle nord
- atelier du Père Noël
- bonhomme en pain d’épice
- maison en pain d’épice
- chandail de Noël
- bas de Noël
- étoile de David
- jeu de la toupie
- pièces de gelt
- tasse de l’unité
- tapis (mkeka)
- épi de maïs
What are other teachers saying about these French Christmas vocabulary cards?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “The kiddos enjoyed the visuals and were able to do a lot of different whole group, small group and independent activities with them!” – Nicole D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This unit was great! I used almost every resource to teach my virtual kinders. Being my first year teaching French and Kinder, this was a great purchase. Thank you/Merci! :)” – Rebecca C.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I have purchased this resource in all available themes! I use them to help teach newly introduced vocabulary in a second language learning environment. The children also use them during writing. So many ways to use these vocabulary cards!” – Renee S.
❤️Check out these other amazing French Christmas resources!❤️
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*
✅Follow me on Instagram for more primary French teaching tips and resources!