Médailles merveilleuses – Bravo! (FRENCH Reward Tags)
Médailles merveilleuses (or “reward tags” in English) are a super fun, effective, simple classroom management technique, centred around noticing and rewarding the positive behaviours our students show and the great choices they make. This set includes 22 different tags that celebrate your students!
Looking for a simple, effective way to help your French primary students be their best selves this school year? Want to encourage and focus on their behaviours that promote a positive classroom community and applaud their personal growth?
Médailles merveilleuses (or “reward tags” in English) are a super fun, effective, simple classroom management technique, centred around noticing and rewarding the positive behaviours our students show and the great choices they make.
How it works:
- At the start of the year, each student receives an empty necklace chain (I prefer the ball chain necklaces, which can be found inexpensively on Amazon).
- Throughout the year, they receive médailles (“dog tags”) to reward them for showing great behaviour and choices to add to their necklace. The aim is to collect as many as they can throughout the year and to continuously improve their behaviour.
- The teacher decides how many tags they want to pass out each day.
- To keep your tags durable and lasting all year, I strongly suggest laminating them before you cut them out. Then, just punch a hole at the top of the tag and store them in an easily accessible place so you can grab them as soon as your students show great behaviour.
One thing to keep in mind is that we want our students to EARN their tags – we want them to be consciously reflecting and making good choices about how they interact with others!
Reward tags do use lots of ink and laminating sheets – it’s a good idea to make sure that you are able to print and laminate them before deciding to purchase :)
This set includes 22 different tags that celebrate your students!
Included tags are:
- Effort A+
- Élève de la semaine
- J’ai perdu une dent!
- Mon enseignant est fier de moi/mon enseignante est fière de moi
- Lumineux comme le soleil/lumineuse comme le soleil
- Quel beau sourire
- Tu es une étoile!
*This download entitles the purchaser to use it in ONE classroom only. Thank you so much for respecting my time and effort!*